Just a couple of Busas

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Apr. 29 2007,20:23)
(thrasherfox @ Apr. 29 2007,20:16)
(omslaw @ Apr. 29 2007,19:04)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Apr. 29 2007,20:49)
(omslaw @ Apr. 29 2007,21:27) That one of Dawn isn't bad...but there's a better one!
laugh.gif
OK, lets see it.
biggrin.gif
PM me your email addy. I can't attach an image in a PM
mad.gif
Awweee come on!! I want to see!!!!
Nothing to see here......move along now
laugh.gif
sad.gif

crawling to my corner now..

sad.gif

laugh.gif

sad.gif

Yeah, maybe next year we can try to do that, line them up by color... things are a little hectic after the corner though... have to plan that one out before hand...

(MC MUSTANG @ Apr. 30 2007,09:51) Yeah, maybe next year we can try to do that, line them up by color... things are a little hectic after the corner though... have to plan that one out before hand...
Well, since Blue/Silver is the fastest color, they would get there first...

Right?
poke.gif

(omslaw @ Apr. 30 2007,09:52)
(MC MUSTANG @ Apr. 30 2007,09:51) Yeah, maybe next year we can try to do that, line them up by color... things are a little hectic after the corner though... have to plan that one out before hand...

Right?  
poke.gif
Absolutely...

BTW, I think I figured out my radio problem - I have a wire that was cut through... I will pull all of the plastics off of her this week so I can get an estimate and do a complete electrical shakedown.

(LCB @ May 01 2007,05:49) looks like we were singing the national anthem....
wow talk about a closeup mugshot.... didnt realize you were takin that shot
SHOCKED.gif

(omslaw @ Apr. 30 2007,10:52)

Right?
poke.gif
Right after the black ones
wink.gif

Back