Juli and I are home!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
We made it home, bike and gear unloaded. Cap and Mrs Cap should be getting home in just a few minutes. I am very tired, but I promise I will upload our pics tomorrow night. Sleep well my friends. :beerchug:

We made it home, bike and gear unloaded. Cap and Mrs Cap should be getting home in just a few minutes. I am very tired, but I promise I will upload our pics tomorrow night. Sleep well my friends. :beerchug:

Sleep? What is that? :laugh: Glad you made it safe. It was nice to see you guys again.

Glad to hear it, James & Juli. :beerchug:

Can't wait to see your pix! :cheerleader:

I also can't wait to see you in Reno. :laugh:

:cheerleader:

glad you two made it home safe...see you again soon my brother from another mother :beerchug:

Glad you are both home. Good seeing y'all again! See you in Eureka!

James, it was a pleasure meeting you and thanks so much for helping me adjust my head lights. Saturday night ride on the dragon was perfect with the re focussed HID's! Give me a holler next time you make it to columbus! i'll PM my number

Glad you're home safely. It was great to see you. We need to make time to get together. I'm looking into Eureka!

Had a good time, enjoyed seeing you guys again. I wood mention poker or something, but what goes on at the Bash stays at the Bash :laugh:

Back