Joke for Friday....

LCB

Donating Member
Registered
A blonde woman (no one we know personally...) was speeding down the road on her Hayabusa and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The policewoman asked to see the blonde's driver's license. She dug through her tank bag and got progressively more agitated.

"What does it look like?" she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, "It's square and it has your picture on it."

The driver finally found a square mirror, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. "Here it is," she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, "Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop."

jump9.gif

I've said it before - I'll say it again.... I'm so glad I'm grey.

Good one!

I'm sending this one to a friend of mine...who is blonde....and a LEO!
laugh.gif

She'll love it!

Slow down, you're being watched Dayum it. Note that yellow stuff coming out from under the helmet.
laugh.gif

VaBusa_2__Small_.JPG

laugh.gif

Just didn't expect that from you LCB...blonde bashing?! Where does it come from?
tounge.gif

all_coholic.gif

It wasn't me - I swear it.... someone got hold of my sign-on and.... and... Oh heck, I couldn't resist. Just for grins, I'll let you post up some old people jokes to get even... How's that?

I'm old!  How is that going to help me feel better?!  
laugh.gif

Oh, my hip!  
all_coholic.gif

YOU AREN'T OLD!!! I've got a few years on you and I'm not even going to start on the mileage....

*my hip?... my a@@!*

(LCB @ May 22 2007,14:52) YOU AREN'T OLD!!!   I've got a few years on you and I'm not even going to start on the mileage....    

*my hip?...   my a@@!*
Hey, when you get your first back surgery out of the way, we'll talk!
laugh.gif

My hip, my back, my aching feet and head!
tounge.gif

Back