Joe Rocket Hayabusa Jacket

sk8snw8s

Registered
Hello Busa Community

I purchased this Joe Rocket Jacket from a friend of mine, but he took the liner out and has misplaced it. I was wondering if anyone knows where the removable insulated vest liner can be purchased separately. I looked on the Joe Rocket website for an online purchase but they refer you to dealers that sell their products.
Thanks

Meshhayajack.jpg

What size? I have one from a Phoenix Jacket that I don't need.... if it'll work, it's yours...

Hi MC Mustang

I have a 2XL jacket, and the liner zips in from the left. I have an ICON jacket and was going to try that liner but it zips in from the right, so that was out.

My Phoenix is only an XL, but let me take a look at it... I will see what I can do....

send jr a e-mail thorugh the sight. i ordered replacement jacket armor that way.

I called Joe Rocket when I needed some rian covers for my bags and they sent them to me no problem . Give them a call and talk to a person .

I guess I could of ended this thread about a week ago. The guy who I bought the jacket from found the removable vest.
So I'm good to go.

Thanx community

The coat looks awesome... I cant wait to get mine. Wife got me one for xmas but didnt get it yet-back ordered. Should be in Jan 20th..

Chrisr, it is a nice jacket. The all leather is next on my list. Just have to save a littel more. Summer of 06 I used this jacket, it is nice also. Both represent the 06 LE Busa well.

timax2jacketswhite.jpg

Back