I've no words

Sheez man not what i wanted to see--ugly.
Ya know i have severe tinnitus and at times i wish i was dead. But still i plug on and thank whoever created this beautiful planet--on my way to work the scenery is so nice--moon, mountains, pastures
and so on, whats wrong with this world, we live on this wonderful blue ball in the universe----and humans --well you know---i don't get it. I guess a HUGE amount of the inhabitants just don't see the gift of this awsome planet--that was given to us---there is no Sh-t happens--everything is caused--by what or who i don't know--- so sad so many people wake up with a different adgenda than alot of us.

I like it. Good training for the dogs. Dogs need exersise.

If they are scum bag criminals... what can I say....

THEY ARE SCUMBAG CRIMINALS...

It appears thou that they are in the hands of.... SCUM BAG COPS.

O well.... what can I do.... nothing.

What do I want to do..... nothing.

Rubbah's Advice... dont be a SCUM BAG CRIMINAL...

or else you'll fall prey to the local scum bag law enforcement agent of your particular local.

hav a less "Right Infringed 1".... RSD.

Anybody else laugh when the 'cop' fell on his arse ?
laugh.gif

some shid is fugged up... that would be a good example.

pacemaster--

I like your philos-- especially as a fellow tinnitus ringer.

Whats not right Unless their criminals, so let me play libreal, what about the rights of the criminal, who cares about any victums, criminals have right too.... anyone want to buy swamp land???

Actually criminals should be mistreated but, they have more rights here in America than the victums, and always will.

I had to laugh when I saw the cop fall but the rest of it is just wrong. It must be nice to be above the law.
mad.gif

Back