I've Met This Fellow Busa Rider Before

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
and evidently?...I won't be seeing him there again.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/treasur....01.html

wear your gear and...L8R, Bill.
sad.gif

man that is sad, I guess the thing to remember is you don't have to be going that fast to get hurt or killed.
Please wear your gear folks.

R.I.P. But no lid? I know it's about "freedom" and choice for some, but man... Just not worth it to me... Anyway, prayers go out for his family and loved ones...
sad.gif

sad.gif
 No helmet and well over the posted limit of 45 MPH
Well, yea the no helmet is very easy to prove. But, who said he was WELL in access of 45 mph, since the police admitted they don't know how fast he was going. If it's based on where the bike left the road and stoped, that's not a good one. I've seen riderless bikes go for several 100 yards before they fell over. Maybe he was going 150 mph, but without proof, he gets the benefit of the doubt from me. Especially since he can't say anything  
wink.gif

Still sad  
sad.gif
 , and I do heavy weight workouts. But I would never ride my bike to the gym to do a weight lifting
muscle.gif
workout because I'am just too tired and tight to ride an be safe after lifting for an hour. Sitting in the car and just relaxing, sucking down water and let my muscles relax is alot better  
tounge.gif

sad.gif

RIP, I feel a gap in the force now
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138849737 -->

6a_273x400.jpg

spin the wheel...
take a chance...
I'll do that with 20 bucks...
With my life....?

O well....RIP rest in pieces.