It's time to change my Spark Plugs. Have you tried these any feedback?

sk8snw8s

Registered
It's time for me to change spark plugs, have anyone tried these and do you have feedback on the performance or differences. They are Brisk spark plugs.
Thanks

Brisk.jpg

Brisk1.jpg

Proper plugs are "EXTREMELY" important! OEM plugs and have fun with no worries!

I dont think I'd buy these...mainly because theres no way to adjust gap setting to keep them in spec...in general, all the "multi-prong" plugs are gimmicks, most dont really offer all that much of a gain, other than a slight increase in lifespan if you're not adjusting and checking gap settings.

Takai (racing) has an ad for plugs in SSB, claim 2hp and 2tq. Haven,t checked cost . Their coils are good I hear.

Those look like the plugs I have to run in my RX7. Due to engine design there are some clearance issues.

Those look like the plugs I have to run in my RX7. Due to engine design there are some clearance issues.

If you are buying the iridium plugs you can't gap those either. But I am with you I get to change my plugs when the snow melts.

My friend runs them in his 08 Busa with a modded air box, velocity stacks,pair valve mod and ecu edit and BMC filter, he likes the brisk plugs, they produce alot of spark arc, did you see their video? They are supposed to work great on modded engines. here's their link.

http://www.briskusa.com/:2cents:

Takai (racing) has an ad for plugs in SSB, claim 2hp and 2tq. Haven,t checked cost . Their coils are good I hear.

Last I checked their coils were going for $500+. Hope the plugs are not overpriced(IMHO) like that

I dont think I'd buy these...mainly because theres no way to adjust gap setting to keep them in spec...in general, all the "multi-prong" plugs are gimmicks, most dont really offer all that much of a gain, other than a slight increase in lifespan if you're not adjusting and checking gap settings.
Don't know about others but, I have never checked clearance on a spark plug on any of my vehicles and never had an issue. I just replace them when it's time.

They look cool. Whenever I see something that looks drastically different, I often suspect it to be a gimmick. I am pretty loyal to the NGK version of the stock plugs because they are reasonably priced and seem to work smoothly with my modifications. The only way to really know is to run them and see what happens! A quick google search showed that Lamborghini seems to trust them :laugh:

Back