ITS GREAT TO BE A DJ sharing some video !

finished product here
[/MEDIA]
part 2

Last edited by a moderator:
nice ! here is couple more for you!

- Jonas Steur Ft. Jennifer Rene - Fall In Pieces (Original Mix)[/url]

- Burn for you - Kreo[/url]

- Robyn 'With Every Heartbeat'[/url]

- Reflekt - Need To Feel Loved[/url]

- Flanders - Behind (Callea Mix)[/url]

this one is from Hooligans In merrillvill Indiana January 18th 2009
I sometimes Dj there with Nasty Boy Noel but on this particular night it was Richard L

Cool Stuff

I am looking for a DJ for my daughter and her two friends birhtday party anyone got suggestions

March 14th in La Jolla

100+ Juniors and Seniors in High School

Daddy (ME) is worried as my daughter and all her girl friends are 5-8+ hot chicks and you know how those boys are :)

From the looks of that WAK stuff, anyone could be a DJ....

Not a good representation of what i'd expect from a DJ.:laugh:

From the looks of that WAK stuff, anyone could be a DJ....

Not a good representation of what i'd expect from a DJ.:laugh:
you may think so but then I dont see you playing music for crowds of 5000+ people from all over the world in Chicago's hottest nightclub either...have a beer on me anyway
:beerchug:

:whistle:

you may think so but then I dont see you playing music for crowds of 5000+ people from all over the world in Chicago's hottest nightclub either...have a beer on me anyway
:beerchug:

:whistle:

Your right...... I aint got that kinda skill. Was just saying the last video wasne tthat great of a rep.. I'm not knockin man....
And i will have a beer on you, only if you'll have one on me. :beerchug:

yeah...your right about the last one..and that one wasnt me ...now how do we send beer through the mail..lol

Cool Stuff

I am looking for a DJ for my daughter and her two friends birhtday party anyone got suggestions

March 14th in La Jolla

100+ Juniors and Seniors in High School

Daddy (ME) is worried as my daughter and all her girl friends are 5-8+ hot chicks and you know how those boys are :)
LOL what no clown...I have done a few high school dances and let me be the first to tell you just how often I was propositioned by some young lady. I don't remember them being that (free spirited) 20 years ago...I would suggest you DJ it yourself, but your daughter may not like that to much...lol I have a few friends out that way but non are DJ's only x girlfriends...lol about 8-10 years back I knew of a DJ Iren that worked @ the Arena In LA we did a cd release party with her and DJ Luara B up here in Chicago....good luck, you should be able to get something done 2-3 hours for 600$ any extra's well will probably cost you extra..lol

dj TIESTO the best of best!:thumbsup:

- Tiesto Feat. Charlotte Martin - Sweet Things[/url]

ehhh...no Dj'ing for me-I just like ta stand around n hand the Dj shots while I watch the crowds:beerchug:

what sux is when some drunk foo has to get stupid n ruin my night, by making me actually WORK to earn my paper by throwin his lameazz out:moon:
never met a DJ i dint like, big fan of Bad Boy Bill and Dj Rectangle I've worked with @ least 50 and one thing I gotta say...ya'll need to start carryin your gear in travel-suitcases with WHEELS PLEASE!:rulez:
Just because the bouncer can carry the DJ AND all the records, dont mean he WANTS to:moon: get some wheels on those cases, and stop using the dam back-packs you aint goin hiking fools!!:poke: *specially no backpaks for sooper-short DJs...unless you want to look like you just got out of a late study-hall*:laugh:

BIGDIESEL>>>
I have worked with BobbyD,> Julian Jumpen Perez,> LuaraB, >DJ Smurf(Dan), >Dj Spin, >
Mikey Z(zianer)> Katfish(pat Boulenger)> Mitch(Todd Mitchum), > Nasty Boy Noel(noel cullen) and a ton of others from that area...pretty much the entire B96 crew

Back