It was kinzi's birthday today...

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
For awhile anyway. Allie will be six soon. Here's some photos from her opening gifts - she's a Hello Kitty fanatic and she loves daddy's tattoos, so I got her a card that has a bunch of Hello Kitty tattoos in it.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145666095 -->

000_0418.JPG

She loooooves, Dora, too. So it was kind of a Hello Kitty/Dora day.

000_0421.JPG

It was a little guitar. Her sister, the other five year old, has one, and Kinz always plays with it. She wanted one of her own.

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145666248 -->

000_0423.JPG

She's diggin' it because it's green and flowers. Couldn't have been more perfect. She loves light shades of colors like greens, turquoise, blues...and she loves flowers. It was an awesome, and accidental, find - well, I mean, I wanted to find one, but I just ran across this one.
smile.gif

000_0424.JPG

There's me ugly mug, relaxation clothes, glasses, and all! That's the other five year old sucking up to Dad, 'cause her birthday will be coming up.
tounge.gif

000_0426.JPG

my daughter is 9 now i rember six. seams to pas to fast. rember to enjoy. just got home from takeing my son for a ride to the park. kids and busa`s rock.:D

my daughter is 9 now i rember six. seams to pas to fast. rember to enjoy. just got home from takeing my son for a ride to the park.  kids and busa`s rock.:D
Agreed - for sure!

I'm kind of sad that we won't have a four year old anymore. 4 years old was just a great age with the girls. They'll all be in school when Kinz goes to Kindergarten next year.
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145666547 -->

Back