16th birthday

TELL LAUREN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ME
SHE'S BORN ON THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!
AS I TURNED 30 TODAY

The blue "smidge" is a dragon. You can buy them at the store at the one end.

P7160086__Small_.JPG

She gets that driver's lic. and your gonna have you're hands full. Soon she be asking if she can borrow the busa! Than there's boys. I've already figured out what I'm doing. Going to look that boy at the door right in the eyes and say," I don't mind going back to prison for the right reasons." Sue thinks it will get the point across. Wish her the best Birthday ever from Sue & Doug. Hope to see you both again soon, next bash perhaps? Congrads again to her and the whole family.
Thanks. I hope the hunting rifles and pistols get the message across. I also tell them that her sister is a dead eye with her Remington model 7, .260.
I plan on being at the fall bash, hope to see ya there.

Tim

I have two daughters. One is 22 and the other will be 5 in a week. Your little girl is beautiful!!! Tell her Happy Birthday from another old fart, kewl dad with a Busa!

I haven't met this one yet Tim.  I hope she had a very Happy Birthday.  I'm with Doug on this, I'm glad I just have to deal with a son. If you see him at the bash, we're in the truck. We went to the Hooter's bike night on the bike the other night and he's just too dang big now. Together we were almost 500 lbs. Dang, gotta quit feeding this kid, 5'11", 215 lbs, and size 13 shoes, and only 13 years old. He'll pass my height by Christmas at the rate he's going. See Tim, it could be worse.

Dan

<!--EDIT|TennBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155479620 -->

She's beautiful Tim. You must be very proud.

I think she needs a Birthday present from Uncle Rubb.

I'd be happy to mail her a cool t-shirt or something from Canada.

PM me your addy,and an' idea of something she might like thats not available in your neck of the woods.

RSD.

I haven't met this one yet Tim.  I hope she had a very Happy Birthday.  I'm with Doug on this, I'm glad I just have to deal with a son.  If you see him at the bash, we're in the truck.  We went to the Hooter's bike night on the bike the other night and he's just too dang big now.  Together we were almost 500 lbs.  Dang, gotta quit feeding this kid, 5'11", 215 lbs, and size 13 shoes, and only 13 years old.  He'll pass my height by Christmas at the rate he's going.  See Tim, it could be worse.

Dan
WOW. He is a big young man. No you havent met Lauren. Halie is my Busa Basher. Lauren has been to the gap one time with me this year. We may go to the gap next weekend on the way to Gatlinburg, thats where we go for the girls birthday ride, and eat at The Park Grill in Gatlinburg. I havent seen you up there the past few times we have been. I will PM ya next time we go and maybe we can meet up.
Hope all is going well,
Tim

Back