It’s here

What a joke.

I am out!

Screenshot_20210205_002057_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

Gen 2.5, not Gen 3
While the refinements are not leap-forward, I'm still mildly impressed. Superbike for 1st-time riders.
But Hill-hold? Seriously? Disable all the electronics and it's a Gen 2 with perhaps greater longevity.
I am also out, but might consider buying one for the grandkid: the bike's computer(s) now allows nearly anyone to successfully ride the 'Refined Beast'.

Instead of a B-King I'd rather see the Busa engine placed in a dedicated sport touring bike, with factory panniers, top case and handlebars.
I wouldn't hold one's breath that this BKIng will be a realty.....

But yes, a dedicated sport tour bike makes far more sense as that's what's selling. The Hayabusa platform has sort of lost it's way, Suzuki wouldn't have been out of line to have changed it into a sports tourer instead of leaving it in it's current guise.

I wouldn't hold one's breath that this BKIng will be a realty.....

But yes, a dedicated sport tour bike makes far more sense as that's what's selling. The Hayabusa platform has sort of lost it's way, Suzuki wouldn't have been out of line to have changed it into a sports tourer instead of leaving it in it's current guise.
Naked bikes aren't for me so I won't be holding my breath for a B-King even if the video is real which I doubt. With that said Kawasaki has the C14 and the ZX14 so it would be nice if Suzuki did something similar with the Busa.

Naked bikes aren't for me so I won't be holding my breath for a B-King even if the video is real which I doubt. With that said Kawasaki has the C14 and the ZX14 so it would be nice if Suzuki did something similar with the Busa.
Kawasaki was smart.....they took the old ZX10 and turned it into the original Concours and did the same to the latest Concours....it would have been nice if Suzuki had that sort of forethought...

They tried to do something with the old '05 GSXR platform turning it into lots of different bikes in the GSX range.

At least Kawasaki is getting good use out of it's H2 platform....

Back