I miss SEINFELD

My Busa is definitely not a girl!!!!
tounge.gif

The Bro?!  
laugh.gif
 I miss SEINFELD

tounge.gif
too funny. That ol' loud bastid,George's father,didn't he wanna call it The Manzeer.

I hate to be the one to break this to ya honey,but if yer bike is wearin' a bra right now,then Ceasar has some...uhhh...
cross-dressing issues.

there is however a helpline 1-800-gay-bike.

oops,can I say gay on here?

The Bro?!  
laugh.gif
 I miss SEINFELD

tounge.gif
too funny.  That ol' loud bastid,George's father,didn't he wanna call it  The Manzeer.  

I hate to be the one to break this to ya honey,but if yer bike is wearin' a bra right now,then Ceasar has some...uhhh...
 cross-dressing issues.

there is however a helpline  1-800-gay-bike.

If Caesar were REALLY pink, then we may have some issues, but I assure you, it's not pink nor is there a bra involved...it's a guy...VA doesn't ride chicks...
laugh.gif

Yeah, the manzeer!
laugh.gif
That is the best!!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The Bro?!  
laugh.gif
 I miss SEINFELD

tounge.gif
too funny.  That ol' loud bastid,George's father,didn't he wanna call it  The Manzeer.  

cross-dressing issues.

there is however a helpline  1-800-gay-bike.

...VA doesn't ride chicks...
laugh.gif
I better say this before someone else does,and then gets slapped in face.

There goes that fantasy.

laugh.gif

Definitly a female in my garage. I'd have a hard time wrapping my legs around anything but a female. I always say " she's a beaut." AND stand behind it and from above, you'll see a sensual form of a female. It's really hot.!!!  My gixxer 1000 doesn't make me think that way.

Back