Is the busa a male or a female?

umairhashmi

Registered
Why do people refer to the Hayabusa as a "SHE".Compared to most other sportbikes out there in my opinion its a "HE".Males of all species are bigger and more aggressive which is exactly what the busa is compared to everything else out there right? Please.Show some respect.Im all for women's rights however the Hayabusa is a MALE
smile.gif

GSX1300RK6_aBlackGray_000000.jpg

Why do people refer to the Hayabusa as a "SHE".Compared to most other sportbikes out there in my opinion its a "HE".Males of all species are bigger and more aggressive which is exactly what the busa is compared to everything else out there right? Please.Show some respect.Im all for women's rights however the Hayabusa is a MALE
smile.gif

GSX1300RK6_aBlackGray_000000.jpg
Where did you learn that males always bigger?
That`s not true..

Busa is SHE because males ride her...
smile.gif

smile.gif

So you would rather say I'm ridding Tom or Bill or Jack, then saying this is Veronica or Samantha? I think most all "toys" of this nature have a feminine persona. Cars, Boats, even guns. Besides If you ask anyone that know their biology well I believe they will say that the female of most species are the most fierce in nature. But to each his own.. Mine is Veronica by the way..

here's the clincher.

When you work on a vehicle and the wrench slips...you just have to swear at it.

more often than not...you'll call the thing... a girl who sleeps around(starts with s) or a woman who is not very nice(starts with b) or worse yet....yup (a part of the female anotomy).

plus,it sounds kinda...well....weird to say, "I'm gonna go jump on Jim,and wind him up to the max,and... you get the idea.

you'd have to ask a frenchman, but I would guess that motorcycle might be feminine.

You said I`m ugly
rock.gif
?? Come againg..[/QUOTE]
jeez---- touchy----
maybe I should rephrase

guys = not sexy
girls = sexy
Busa = (refer to second equation)

do the math  
cool.gif

Its a she just for the simple fast. The bike has a major attitude problem if you piss it off.. your nuts are gone.... every 'busa is a redhead at heart no matter what color it is on the outside.

BUSA is not a biologic species, therefore sex can not be conferred. The BUSA is a machine and so it follows, can not be either sex.

Long ago, men under sail would refer to their ships (the first big machines) as "female" in part because they missed their females many leagues away. Modern men have been handed down this term and continue to use it as we do like to be in control and usually find ourselves in control of our "mechanical female" in lieu of our bioloigcal female!

I think a lot of women are just the opposite. My wife, for instance, refers to her car as male in gender.

Quite possibly, those oriented toward the same sex might refer to their machines as the same gender as themselves.

By the way my BUSA is Suzi!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Just my .01 + .01 worth!

I call mine the red witch.
If I don't do her right she can instantly become the red B####.

I'm also married to a red headed Irish woman.
Same as above.

BUSA is not a biologic species, therefore sex can not be conferred. The BUSA is a machine and so it follows, can not be either sex.

Long ago, men under sail would refer to their ships (the first big machines) as "female" in part because they missed their females many leagues away. Modern men have been handed down this term and continue to use it as we do like to be in control and usually find ourselves in control of our "mechanical female" in lieu of our bioloigcal female!

I think a lot of women are just the opposite. My wife, for instance, refers to her car as male in gender.

Quite possibly, those oriented toward the same sex might refer to their machines as the same gender as themselves.

By the way my BUSA is Suzi!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Just my .01 + .01 worth!
Beg to differ friend of mine left his Busa besides mine one night that morning there were five little Gixxers in the basement. Sold them and made a killing.
tounge.gif

Back