is it just me

I live in indy. my name is chris. i just moved from alabama. i sold my dodge magnum and my ninja before the trip though
beerchug.gif

someone hack into the board? my location is changed, and i dont own those vehicles listed, annnd my sig pic is gone?!!!

didnt hack into the board. just logged on and tried to change my profile info . apparently it changed everyones to my profile.dont know how or why it did this . you can go into your profile and edit it. sorry. didnt mean for this to happen . have no idea how

didnt hack into the board. just logged on and tried to change my profile info . apparently it changed everyones to my profile.dont know how or why it did this . you can go into your profile and edit it. sorry. didnt mean for this to happen . have no idea how
you probably did it when the board went down and glitched.
laugh.gif
we all know who you are now.
beerchug.gif

I went in to see what I hadn't registered for. And still don't know. That's when I noticed that I was someone else.

Mine's messed up too, I don't think Alabama is a town in Cork, maybe there's one in Waterford though, they're a bit weird over there.
firedevil.gif

Back