Internatrix TW-400 From Vectorw3

Dakkine2

Donating Member
Registered
Ordered the Internatrix TW-400 for a buddy of mine and just wanted to give you guys my impressions. First off, I have the Scorpio on my bike. I've had it now for about 2 months and I love it. As far as the Internatrix, I was very skeptical as I had read some posts of people saying it was junk and saw people knocking Vectorw3 in the For Sale section. Well, the name calling and all is understandable. First post, trying to sell something. Typical of a troll or leech or whatever you want to call it. Well, we ordered it on Sunday evening and to my suprise, it showed up today (Wednesday). Great shipping. Unpacked it all and all I could think is WOW, this is gonna be a mess. So after looking it all over and reading the instructions, everything seems pretty straight foward. I got to work and started installing the alarm and everything went well being I still had my install fresh in my mind. So here's what I think.

This thing has a sreaming siren. Much louder than the Scorpio.

It also has a speaker that talks which I wasn't too crazy about, but it's really not all that bad. It just warns you when the perimiter sensor is first triggered. Then the whailing siren kicks in.

Siren and speaker are seperate from the control unit. Scorpio is all in one.

Antenna is also seperate as where the scorpio is self contained in the control unit.

No anti-hijack. Has the ignition kill but no anti hijack.

As far as not having a factory harness, the only difference is three wires. The accessory switch wire, the negative to the battery, and a ground to the frame. Everything else is identical to the Scorpio.

Other than that the only other thing is the wires just need to be cleaned up (zip tied and placed out of the way).

Overall, If your on a budget, this alarm will work just fine. Some may actually prefer this system over the scorpio due to the cost. But I would definitely not consider it junk.

I'm am not endorsing this product, just giving my opinion.

Jeff

Back