Inquiry Regarding Payment Information for Traffic Ticket

NataileJackson

Registered
Hello all, I obtained a quotation from THP on i-65 in Brentwood. Officer says I can pay on-line and keep away from court. Citation says the same, barring theres actually no facts on the place to ship payment. I recognize every time metro offers a quotation there may be an net tackle for payment. Am I lacking something??

Here in the states you can mail in your fines as long as a court date isn't mandatory. There should be a number to call and get the mail and fine info

Hello all, I obtained a quotation from THP on i-65 in Brentwood. Officer says I can pay on-line and keep away from court. Citation says the same, barring theres actually no facts on the place to ship payment. I recognize every time metro offers a quotation there may be an net tackle for payment. Am I lacking something??
Lacking something?
A human heart??
Go back to your Server and compute something useful

artificial intelligence no GIF by ADWEEK

Here in the states you can mail in your fines as long as a court date isn't mandatory. There should be a number to call and get the mail and fine info. Access NJMCDirect, search for ticket by license plate nj & pagar ticket online nj en españo by the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission all available in en español with easy login options
Thanks for your suggestion

Back