Inquiring minds want to know...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Man Code, decoded...

Why is it that when two of you go to the movies, you have to put a seat between you, but when you pee at a urinal, your elbows can touch?

???

Please point out these violators, we are not even allowed to speak once we have stepped up to a urinal.:banghead:

True story a couple weekends ago at the bar had to go so put a urinal between us. This guys trys to start talking to me WTF :banghead: I just ignored him and kept my eyes forward. Nothing more awkward then that.:banghead:

:rofl: OK, so man code states once at the urinal, no speaking... :rofl:

Hey, it's a legit question. I crack up every time I go to the movies and see the seat between two dudes, but I know those same two guys probably just left the urinal together :rofl:

I'm trying to understand here...yeah, so I can explain this behavior to my girlfriends and we can stop making fun of you behind your backs... :whistle:

You are mis informed. When facing the urinals, each man shall have an empty urnial between them. No touching of any kind is permitted.

Conversation is only allowed between the best of friends, no gazing, eyes forward at all times. Its really helpful in the resturants that have the little tv's above the urinals, or the newspaper to read.

Yup but this guy I had never met before and he's like "dude that's an awesome beard you got " I guess at least he was looking at my face right? :banghead:

Slight elbow touching is only permitted at half time at sports venues with troughs if they sell beer. If trough is circular, one must look at the ceeling and no smiling is permitted.:rulez:

Lizards? Urinal etiquette? Where is your mind today young lady:poke:

:lol:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

:rofl: OK, so man code states once at the urinal, no speaking... :rofl:

Hey, it's a legit question. I crack up every time I go to the movies and see the seat between two dudes, but I know those same two guys probably just left the urinal together :rofl:

I'm trying to understand here...yeah, so I can explain this behavior to my girlfriends and we can stop making fun of you behind your backs... :whistle:

It is WAYYYYY more complicated than that.

Here is a link to so you can learn more. The Urinal Game | Online Games

theres always a empty space between urinals unless at a concert or sporting even then the oh shyt ive got to pee rule takes over and you just look forward.. looking side to side is a violation

really??? i guess...i really dont pay attention...my biggest fear is when sitting on the toilet someone sticks thier foot under from the next stall....never happend but its the only thing that crosses my mind

really??? i guess...i really dont pay attention...my biggest fear is when sitting on the toilet someone sticks thier foot under from the next stall....never happend but its the only thing that crosses my mind

lmfao you worried about him playing footsie with you

the urinals has been explained as for the seats in the theater, when men go they want both armrest unless they are with a lady and then by all means sit side by side so the man can rest:whistle: his arm somewhere else:laugh:

chrisjp said:

I hate the guy that comes in, sits down and wants to talk to you. :dunno:

What kind of man uses indoor toilets? :rofl::rofl:

The whole world is my urinal. I whip it out and whizz where ever I want too. Always follow THE DOG RULE which states, "If you can't hump it or eat it than piss on it".

cheers ken

I hate the guy that comes in, sits down and wants to talk to you. :dunno:

i hate warm toilet seats talking stall mates or ppl who dont hold back and just excessively blow arse and you can tell they are doing it on purpose

Back