I'm thinking there is some truth behind blonde jokes

Stilslo

Registered
I was just out to dinner with my girlfriend and we were discussing our trip to Florida we have planned next week. I said 'on the way back we should stop by south of the border and pick up fireworks for the fourth of July. She says 'oh, whens fourth of July?' :laugh:

Maybe on the way you can find out how long it will take to go 80 miles if you are traveling at 80MPH!:laugh:

Bots won't get it :whistle:

Shocked Bret got it...and lil charlie needs pictures :laugh:

The bad thing is that she is a nurse. They actually let her administer medications to people :O

VaBusa said:
Shocked Bret got it... :laugh:

Vabs got lost for 2 days in this maze. That was after it took her a day to find the entrance.

corn-maze-for-blondes2.jpg

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

corn-maze-for-blondes2.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was just out to dinner with my girlfriend and we were discussing our trip to Florida we have planned next week. I said 'on the way back we should stop by south of the border and pick up fireworks for the fourth of July. She says 'oh, whens fourth of July?' :laugh:

Maybe on the way you can find out how long it will take to go 80 miles if you are traveling at 80MPH!:laugh:

Vabs got lost for 2 days in this maze. That was after it took her a day to find the entrance.

View attachment 242802

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Back