I'm really thrilled!

I'm bringing my new camera so I promise to tell about it and post pictures! Hey Shanling, where is your license plate...also, that tail sure looks like mine. Clean, pretty and aggressive motorcycle you have (at least from the rear!). Later, I gotta go work on sprinklers and adjust my suspension.

(raydog @ Apr. 21 2007,08:38) I'm bringing my new camera so I promise to tell about it and post pictures! Hey Shanling, where is your license plate...also, that tail sure looks like mine. Clean, pretty and aggressive motorcycle you have (at least from the rear!). Later, I gotta go work on sprinklers and adjust my suspension.
I posted that picture because your undertail looks exactly like my old one. My old one was fibreglass instead of ABS plastic like the new one.

Had the plate on the swingarm for a while. Took the bike over to Big Ed's shop and he fabricated a plate holder for me that we put on the new undertail. I'll have to take some more pictures of the bike with the plate mounted like it is now.

Look forward to your story about the Pashnit tour and seeing the pictures!

Back