I'll never complain about tire mileage again

doniton2

Registered
I want on a fun slow Halloween ride and afterwards 3 of us how were geared up went for a 60mile twisties ride looking for some new roads for the next group ride. So I'm leading around a 20mph right hander and there is a patch in the middle of the corner that is not the same as the rest of the road and looks slick. Well I go from a nice lean to dragging toes and knee down as the front tire washes out. It's amazing the number of thoughts you can think in a millisecond but I kept the throttle even and hoped for the best oh the patch was not wider than 4-5'. The front tire comes off the patch and hooks up POW the rear now steps out just a touch and I get a nice little rodeo ride for a second as I finish of the corner. The two guys I was riding with are smart riders and we like to give each other plenty of room so they were not on my butt and saw what I did and slowed there’s down all made it through.

I LOVE MY Q2's :bowdown:

Personally, I'd say it's more like kudos to you for keeping your head. The Q2's didn't do anything to help you from what you described.

glad you kept a cool head and came through in one piece...gotta love tires that do their job :beerchug:

Back