I'll Bet She Doesnt Throw Another Tantrum Anytime Soon....

Good, just as they should. With kids and their idiot parents behaving in such ways these days, this kind of thing starts to become necessary.

I was buying the wife an anniversary gift yesterday and a couple came into the store with what looked to be a four year old and she immediately started having a fit and crying. I was there 15 minutes after the crying started and when I left she was still showing her butt. I couldn't even hear the salesperson over her. As I walked out to the bike I was thinking not in my day, my Momma would have snatched me up " and gave me a reason to cry " :laugh:

Our country is in so much trouble folks :banghead:

Our teachers didn't play either :poke:

Kids have nothing to fear anymore. A little bit of this went a long way when I was in school. :spank:

paddle.jpg

Its tough being six:laugh: I would have rather gone to lock up than have my mother come get me, it was safer.

I fully agree with this new law!!! Also need to lock the parents up for a few hours watching parenting movies!
I can remember being around 10 yrs old one summer day with a friend in a city park. There was a wooden box with a padlock on it and us being 2 young boys we were curious and did the wrong thing by trying to kick the lock off. Someone called the police. Well we look 2 police cars have both entrances blocked with there lights going. Long story short they put us in the police car and took us down to the police station. They asked for our parents phone number and told us to sit in this room. Talk about being a 10 yr old bad ass around your friend going to Ohhhhhh No biting our nails and almost in tears.... Well they pulled us in took pictures side profile whole nine yards and sat us in the holding cell telling us they couldnt reach our parents and would have to stay locked up
Well later to find out my Mom told me that the cop asked if they could shake us up a little and set some fear in us by going through as if we were adults and our parents agreed!!
After that, it set fear in me.
These things need to be done! Did it scar me for life? No it taught me that if you break the law and get caught it sucks... So Grip It and Rip It :rofl:

well....isnt this IRONY....way to go CPS way to teach our children we have no rights to discipline, yell, theaten, ect... we are to REASON with the children...lol

I love this quote, no freaking kidding, i've been in alot of handcuffs in my day and not yet have they been pink fluffy comfortable ones:rofl:

She said they were really tight. She said they really hurt her wrists," Ruff told the Associated Press. "She was so shaken up when we went there to pick her up."

My mom never even gave us an oppurtunity to act out in public, there was no "we're going to the car, we're leaving" It was drop trow right there for a whipping in front of everyone...of course my moms kinda mean :whistle:

My sister is a 5th grade teacher and hearing some of the ways these kids act, things they say, how the parents deal with things, no respect anymore. I swear if my kid ever acts like some of her students do, i'll be spending some time in the pokey since apparently disiplining kids is illegal nowadays! I understand mischeivious shennanigans, its gonna happen, did ALOT for me but no respect for others gets me heated.

I wonder how long before the mental trauma lawsuit???
id rather see a mental trauma lawsuit then this kid coming into school and shooting an innocent teacher and half her classmates. gotta nip this type of behavior in the bud.

If I did some crap like that at 6. I would've been sentenced to death road. By my dad of course.!!!!!!

The real shame here is that law enforcement had to be called to start with.

By the way. There's no law on the books I'm aware of that keeps a parent from parenting their children. No you don't want to abuse your child but letting them go is a form of abuse in itself.

Some of the cops here can agree, when taking a kid home from a keg-er or a party and they are begging to be taken to jail, you are making the right choice.

i concur 100% with the arrest. the kid was shaken up, good. maybe next time she decides to freak out she'll remember where bad kids go when they act out.

if i was her parent, i'd tell the cops she's safer in the cell than within my arm or foot reach.

Yet, we had to waste taxpayer dollars and police time that might have been better spent, to put a 6 year old in handcuffs? Obviously this child has never experience pain avoidance therapy. In my day, the Principle would have snatched my azz to his office and it would have gotten straightened out real quick; and it would have been probably the most valuable life learning experience this child got all year. Not to mention when I got home. The police had to cuff the child for the child's own protection it's policy.

The police were too nice.... why handcuff the child when you can apply a more memorable experience? The Taser M18L delivers 50,000 Volts, 18 Watts and 133 MilliAmps of measured power. :laugh:

Back