IIIIIMMMMMM BBBBACKKK

BusaSamurai

There Can Be Only One INSTIGATOR * * * *
Donating Member
Registered
Hey people .IM divorced as of Jan. 7 2008 . 7000.00 later and its over . Some of you know the story some dont .What a ride . Ended up with house the kids ,Bike.and a whole bunch more . The best thing is she gets only supervised visits .Not that she has even tried to see them yet . Go figure .
How has everyone been doing? Andy (RubberSideDown) still aggrevating .Captain still hanging in there ? Man so much I have to Catch up on .Nothing but time at my side .
Johnny CHeese ever come back for Good ? Getting time to ad some things to the Samurai.I feel a Turbo coming this year.
Revv you still hanging out ?? Yamahor ever get a ride??
Hello Yamahor,GMBusa,PipeFighter,VaBusa,KentMoto,Omslaw,GXtracy,
KS-WaterBug,RubberSideDown,nitrousjunkie,And many many more . Missed the Org just been in my own little world lately . Everything is calming down now. Trying to adjust . Yall have fun Im off and reading posts trying to catch up . Peace Out..............
BusaSamurai
peace.gif
thumb_up.gif

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about you life troubles; hope nothing but good comes your way.

Someone once asked the author Norman Mailer why he kept getting married (12 times). He replied-

"I don't feel you ever really know a woman until you meet her in court."
laugh.gif

glad to see you are back and things are working out for you...a few things have changed (upgraded search engine, lots of new members) but mostly it is just a bunch of good people helping each other out and trying to make it through the winter
laugh.gif

Glad you're back! There are reasons for everything and you did what you needed to do.

Sounds like you are landing on your feet. Glad to hear things are going better!

Congrats and welcome back

Sounds like things went your way and hope the best for the kids. Good luck my brother.
beerchug.gif

Glad to hear you've got it all worked out now Maurice !
beerchug.gif
And Welcome back bro !

Welcome back,
Good to have another 05LE rider back on the board. Glad things seemed to have worked out for you.

Don

Back