If this was you on your bike......

THATS JUST ALL THE WAY 100% ALL WRONG.
To stop and get off your bike is inviting confrontation and at that point you've given up your ability to ride on and let it go, so your not defending anything. If biker had hit the driver he would have gone to jail for assualt, simple.
Second guy steps on brake and biker plows into him...:rofl:
what a dufus but biker was at fault again becasue no matter what happens if you hit someone from behind no matter the circumstances your guilty .
Lastly driver of car did flee scene of accident and should have stopped and called police and said he had just been run into but I think there is more to the story as in the beginning when biker walks back to his bike he looks at side of is bike like car had just scraped him or something.

No matter what I dont think Vegas PD would have been too lenient with either and both probably would have wound up in the same cell loving each other :)

THATS JUST ALL THE WAY 100% ALL WRONG.
To stop and get off your bike is inviting confrontation and at that point you've given up your ability to ride on and let it go, so your not defending anything. If biker had hit the driver he would have gone to jail for assualt, simple.
Second guy steps on brake and biker plows into him...:rofl:
what a dufus but biker was at fault again becasue no matter what happens if you hit someone from behind no matter the circumstances your guilty .
Lastly driver of car did flee scene of accident and should have stopped and called police and said he had just been run into but I think there is more to the story as in the beginning when biker walks back to his bike he looks at side of is bike like car had just scraped him or something.

No matter what I dont think Vegas PD would have been too lenient with either and both probably would have wound up in the same cell loving each other :)

:laugh:Butt pal buddies in the same cell

I'm glad I never road my Busa on the strip when I had her.

Also glad NV has open carry laws too...

If the driver of the car tapped the side of the bike, as it appears, a simple picture of the car's plate settles the whole thing.

Guy drives off? Hit and run type of call the the police.
Guy sticks around? Let's swap some paperwork.

Settled.

Id say the dumbass on the bike had it coming, He put himself in harms way by tailgating the car and couldnt stop.

Ive beat the bloody piss out of someone over road rage in my own drive way, had to deal with the cops the next morning. (no charges filed) I had my daughter who was 5 months old in the house with me the next morning and all I could think of was not going to jail and her going wherever else.

lots of tough guys here until you really get into the situation, remember you arent the only one affected by whats going on around you.

Car v motorcycle the guy on two always loses. Regardless that guy was setting himself up by sitting right on that guys rear. There is no reason to tailgate a car especially one that has a pilot out to hurt you!

"Behind you they are a threat, in front they are entertainment." :beerchug:

i Thought it was gonna be over when the biker made the car pull in front, looks like the boy was to wound up in his big bad biker has a chain attitude to see the brake lights lol

anyone else catch the uniform at 32 secs. Hope it was a security guard and not a cop watching it all go down.

Why would you guys fight with the idiot in the car? I would have pulled my helmet off, swung it by the strap, took out his windshield, got back on my bike and ran like a byatch.

That's right, I'd cause $400 damage to the idiots car then run like a girl and I'm not afraid to admit to it. :moon:

Why would you guys fight with the idiot in the car? I would have pulled my helmet off, swung it by the strap, took out his windshield, got back on my bike and ran like a byatch.

That's right, I'd cause $400 damage to the idiots car then run like a girl and I'm not afraid to admit to it. :moon:

:rofl::rofl:
Until you get calmed down and realized you just smashed a 600 dollar helmet to do 400 worth of damage, that would be how my case would play out :poke:

And then you would be the one in jail for destruction of private property.
Why do that ?

As soon as the biker approached armed with a chain, it would have been several 230 grain JHPs to the chest.

Back