If this was you on your bike......

As soon as he pushed me it would have been on! Wouldnt have gotten back on the bike till the police reports were filled out and he was in the ambulance:whistle:

You are missing a big part of the video that lead up to that...before they started arguing in the street.

A very big part..

When someone pushes your chest, clasp your hands over his, bend forward, and when he goes
down, you bring your knee smartly to his schnozzola.

Well, I'm often wearing an armored jacket, I have a helmet on, and gloves with basically built in 'brass knuckles'

Just try putting a hand on me and see what happens.

Edit: I also wouldn't have been laying on the ground like an idiot because, I'm not dumb enough to tailgate a car like that, no matter how mad I am.

Last edited:
I know EVERYONE on a computer is a tough guy, BUT when he pushed me it would have been on. If you're talking about JUST the end of the video.....It would have ended with somebody asking when do they get their phone call, because either I would have tried to beat him to death, or he'd have to do it to me to stop me from doing it !!

If this is the video I'm thinking about, the biker was going to bust the guys window out with something, that's why the car did that.

It is the video I was thinking of......... watch the video that says Road Rage in Vegas (with original sound) I would put up a link, but there's a couple bad words in it & I like it here :laugh:

The Harley guy has a chain in his hands

Last edited:
oh ya talk is just that put your hands on me, well talk is over I might not be the baddest but I never back down... I have beat some a@@ and have gotten some a@@ beatings.. I would like to say I am up on the giving the a@@ beating 70% to 30 % ish:rofl:

I would like to see what happened to start the confrontation. The guy on the bike is just as much to blame as the guy in the car. I don't know why people gotta be so aggressive these days. If some one wants to act like an idiot let them and be on their way. That guy couldve killed the biker in a number of ways. Somedays it better to let it go than prove a point.
Posted via Mobile Device

Too much testosterone on both sides. No one ever died from getting shoved. If there was an issue with the rider he should have settled it there on his feet. Taking it back to the street puts others who are not even involved with their problem at risk.

How would you like it if your family got hurt because of these two douche canoes taking their fight back to the open road?

Firstly, as the video is as it is, the guy in the car now assumes all responsibility for the accident regardless of events leading up to it due to his decision to flee the scene of an accident.

Now, if it had been me...Id have been packing with my concealed carry, but before i brandished, buddy definitely would be on the ground with a broken nose from a swift headbutt to the face. As he lays on the ground, the keys would be removed from his ignition, thrown a considerable distance and then I would simply.....leave

If you get out of your vehicle when im on my bike, 100% its going down because I will not risk your retaliation on the road.

When someone pushes your chest, clasp your hands over his, bend forward, and when he goes
down, you bring your knee smartly to his schnozzola.

I personally do let people get in my space like that. You will know when it's on in a situation of anger. You move aggressive towards me and you had better have a hand gun.
I'm thinking Alcohol may have been a factor seeing he had no reaction to the car stopping short.

Gotta see it from the onset. Stupid people.

Back