If this story doesn't bring a tear

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
You have no heart.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ngzyhnkT_jY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ngzyhnkT_jY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

pretty awesome!!!
bowdown.gif

It's a great story!
thumb_up.gif
Props to the coach for giving him the chance.
bowdown.gif

I think I saw that story on HBO Sports not too long ago...it was truly a great story and nothing beats seeing all those students storming the court to celebrate with him
smile.gif

I think I saw that story on HBO Sports not too long ago...it was truly a great story and nothing beats seeing all those students storming the court to celebrate with him  
smile.gif
clap.gif
that is the best part. seeing other kids supporting him and not making fun of him or teasing, is great
ThumbsUp.gif

smile.gif
clap.gif
that is the best part. seeing other kids supporting him and not making fun of him or teasing, is great
ThumbsUp.gif
Exactly!
ThumbsUp.gif
I was thinking the same thing! Kudos to all the kids for supporting him!

ThumbsUp.gif

Wow, that WAS moving!

Kinda made me wonder if when the coach went home that night if he said to himself "da**it, why did I not play him sooner"
thumb_up.gif

Thanks!

i heard this story a few weeks ago. being not to long out of high school myself (6yrs) it is amazing to see the students giving support to this kid!! it is truely inspirational to see kids deemed "handicapped" and come out and prove the world that they are no different than anybody else.

i actually have a life long friend with cerebral pulsey (sp?). he was the basketball equipment manager at my high school and the kid could shoot lights out. he went on to college to become the equipment manager for the local university (northern kentucky university) and just recently landed a job as the equipment manager for the mens basketball team at arizona state!!!! he loves sports and im so glad to see him get blessedwith the opportunities that he has been given today!!!

Back