If Jimmy Page road motorcycles

mountainmotor

Donating Member
Registered
If Jimmy Page road bikes as good as he plays the guitars ,

Rossi would just hang it up  
tounge.gif

Being a long time Page fan I finally bought the Page / Plant Unledded DVD and the guy is just unbelievably good .

I'm not telling anything most don't already know about his greatness but actually watching him play is oh so cool  vs just listening and I'm of the belief that even though there are many good guitar players around the world one is only as good as the music he is able to compose ... not copy and play .

So if he road raced as good as he plays , he could even make the ZX-12R look good with all that talent  
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Being a long time Page fan I finally bought the Page / Plant Unledded DVD and the guy is just unbelievably good .

I'm not telling anything most don't already know about his greatness but actually watching him play is oh so cool  vs just listening and I'm of the belief that even though there are many good guitar players around the world one is only as good as the music he is able to compose ... not copy and play .

So if he road raced as good as he plays , he could even make the ZX-12R look good with all that talent  
tounge.gif
Who's Rossi???

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif
Who's Rossi???
I thinnk he was the drummer in Led Zeppelin....

tounge.gif

Back