If I wanted to.

newman

Registered
When I go out on the bike I always get some one in a car showing me how fast they can go. It usually starts with them right up behind me just waiting to overtake, then as soon as they can they floor it and into the distance they go.
I find it is usually BMW's, Mercedes, Jags and assorted sports cars.
I always have a little smile to myself and think do you know I am driving the most powerful motorbike on the planet and If I wanted to I could give you a very nice race. I don't do it of course but it's nice to know I could.
I just love riding a bike this powerful. I just like powerful stuff. I loved my 1000w surround sound home cinema set up until it went wrong, even If I didn't use the full power I knew it was there.
Lynne thinks I'm crazy because I do this.

I also like to get the best I can afford some times as a treat, I've got a couple of Art Throb t-shirts, and a couple of pairs of J Shoe boots. I love them.
But then again I've got £1 t-shirts and jeans that cost £3.
It's not to boast that I've got this and that to friends or what ever because I never tell them the price of things I buy unless they ask, then they usually say I'm mad, I just like nice things now and again.

Yep I've gone off track again, I start typing and get carried away.:laugh:

Around here its the ppl with beat up jetta's or civics that always try to (using your words) overtake me. You know the little punks are driving away from you thinking they have the fastest car in the world and just beat out a sport bike..:rofl:

People will never learn and will always think they have the biggest and fastest thing on the road. At least when we think it, we arent living in a fantasy and really are driving the BIGGEST AND FASTEST THING ON THE ROAD.. :rulez:

I went out on Saturday, my buddy just picked up an 07 Audi S6 V10. We had a good time together, there was an old air cooled 911 that stopped in for a little bit to play in a canyon. Then for the other three hours of the ride, we were stuck behind people movers, pickups and the elderly. I wish there were days that the roads were only for fun.

newman, things must be the same no matter where you live (England or Nebraska-close to smack dab in middle USA), anyhow, when I get on the Hayabusa it seems to mess with peoples mind somehow! I dont know how to explain it, 1) they drive like mad to get a `looky`,2) like you say, show you how fast their POS car is 3) get in front of you and get right next to another car as if to keep ya safe ?... I for the first time went between two cars yesterday (illegal here!) why people get this way is beyond me.
I almost forgot about this since it has been 6 years since my last Hayabusa, but I`m starting to remember now!

I just let 'em go on by. I don't speed up or anything which shouldn't give them any satisfaction. But if one REALLY want's to race, who am I to turn it down? I'll humiliate someone any day of the week.

I got "beat" by a harley the other day. Pulled up to a light and I see him looking in his mirror like I just ruined his day. Light turns green and he hammers it braahh,click,braah,click, braah,click and so on and hes right in front of me as I nurse second..lol.. All I could do was put my head down and laugh the rest of the way home.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I got "beat" by a harley the other day. Pulled up to a light and I see him looking in his mirror like I just ruined his day. Light turns green and he hammers it braahh,click,braah,click, braah,click and so on and hes right in front of me as I nurse second..lol.. All I could do was put my head down and laugh the rest of the way home.

:thumbsup:

I like that comment. Funny to me.. specially in my parts. Along with the Hondas. Where i live .. there are really no fast Hondas, but in Tulsa at Humbleperformance.. :whistle: they make some nasty N/A cars and dont get me started on the nitrous or turbo cars! LOL... I'm saying true 10 or less second hondas.

newman, things must be the same no matter where you live (England or Nebraska-close to smack dab in middle USA), anyhow, when I get on the Hayabusa it seems to mess with peoples mind somehow! I dont know how to explain it, 1) they drive like mad to get a `looky`,2) like you say, show you how fast their POS car is 3) get in front of you and get right next to another car as if to keep ya safe ?... I for the first time went between two cars yesterday (illegal here!) why people get this way is beyond me.
I almost forgot about this since it has been 6 years since my last Hayabusa, but I`m starting to remember now!

I hafta agree with ya man. It really sucks that lane splitting isnt allowed here. It seems between the retard soccer momas and the hillbilly trucks throwing mud all over the roads it get really dangerous riding in this area. Even worse when the tractors and farmers are in and out of the fields.....

Back