If Bash was tomorrow

Not ready.  Need tires, but waiting until the week before to get those mounted.  Need to install the video system.  Want to replace the resistors in parallel with the brake the LEDs with a relay.  The resistors pull 2.4 amps all the time with the CC in the loop
sad.gif
Resistor replaced with relay - check
Tires ordered yesterday - no problem
Install video system -
sad.gif
haven't even begun yet.

sad.gif

-Bought an Autocom from JohnStein. I installed it and think I have the bugs worked out. Still need to test ride and fine tune intercom VOX.
-Downloaded a bunch of music for my new MP3 player for Autocom so I don't have to listen to Jens' IPod. (tough to ride a Busa listening to Aaron Carter
wowold.gif
)
-Bought a new GMRS/FRS radio to interface with Autocom so I can talk to others. Just trying to get it mounted in "trunk". Also need to test ride to make sure it doesn't interfere with PCIII
-New Nelson Rigg tank bag customized, good to go.
-Need a few hundred miles so I can change oil/filter, clean lube chain.
-Detail the lady for team Zuk.
-Need to acclimate myself to new Traxxion Dynamics front suspension. She just wants to turn now!  
thumb_up.gif

-Gotta get ZukRacers hitch ready for trailer.
-Need a few tie downs installed in trailer.
-Need to finalize plans to get the NY crew picked up and on the road!

18 days til travel time Gents.!
woot.gif

Not ready.  Need tires, but waiting until the week before to get those mounted.  Need to install the video system.  Want to replace the resistors in parallel with the brake the LEDs with a relay.  The resistors pull 2.4 amps all the time with the CC in the loop
sad.gif
Resistor replaced with relay - check
Tires ordered yesterday - no problem
Install video system -
sad.gif
haven't even begun yet.
Tires arrived today. One step closer.

sad.gif

I got bored.... went riding... hung out at Schintz's shop for a bit (snooping at torn down motors) Got a few "mods" for the bike ... went to the race track for an hour.... time to go yet?
laugh.gif

Not ready, waiting on tires, and need to change oil and filter before leaving out for the Gap.
beerchug.gif
Oh yeah and those brakes, chain and sprockets I need to order............................
Ready, nothing to do but pack and ride. New tires, brakes front and rear, sprockets and chain, cush drive rubbers, and oil and filter.

Oh yeah, there will be a wash and wax before departure.
laugh.gif

well, bike is washed and waxed.
biggrin.gif
guess I will need to wash again the day before I get there. I guess I will have my tire put on the beginning of next week, and clean my chain then. I think this week will go by really slow, you know, like waiting on Christmas when you were a child.
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
 guess I will need to wash again the day before I get there.  I guess I will have my tire put on the beginning of next week, and clean my chain then. I think this week will go by really slow, you know, like waiting on Christmas when you were a child.  
smile.gif
Let's make a run up there next Sunday if the weather is nice
smile.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif
 guess I will need to wash again the day before I get there.  I guess I will have my tire put on the beginning of next week, and clean my chain then. I think this week will go by really slow, you know, like waiting on Christmas when you were a child.  
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
well, looks like I will be getting the new rear mounted this week, and some new Amsoil put in.

Sounds good to me Don. What time we leaving?

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
  well, looks like I will be getting the new rear mounted this week, and some new Amsoil put in.

Maybe a little later than usual, I'm trying to get the Abernathy's (Don, Heath, and maybe Candace) to go.
smile.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Maybe a little later than usual, I'm trying to get the Abernathy's (Don, Heath, and maybe Candace) to go.  
smile.gif
just let me know, time doesnt matter to me. I will see if George, Ronnie, Rick, Brian, Jacob, Wes and Kevin want to go.
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

I think I am ready. Busa has fresh oil, new tires, new brake pads, freshly detailed, chain is cleaned and lubed. Come on, 10 more stinking days!

I think UMMM is the wrong word... GIX will have you sprung in no time flat...

I insalled the grip warmers,new grips,did the damper mod and changed the oil, almost ready. i still need to clean & lube the chain,check front pads and clean it.

Back