icky keyboard

cache

Banned
chat night recently I got a bunch of crap on my keyboard... food, drink, etc...

this morning I'm eatin Doritos and they like me.... but my keyboard dont like them. ewwww....

so.... I was just wondering what kind of stories you all have with the "Keyboard Dirty Disease".....??

btw, I would normally be getting ready for the track, but.. uh... you know..
tounge.gif

One day, while I was surfing and posting on this site, my Daughter decided it was time to scare Dad... well, I ended up with a Dairy Queen Sunday on the key board. Had to replace the keyboard, never did work right after that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

When I read the topic "icky keyboard", I thought someone looked at too many adult sites
laugh.gif

When I worked for IBM, I got a call that a keyboard at a customer site quite working that morning. When I arrived, I turned the keyboard over to get the part number. Almost a full cup of coffee, with creamer, poured out of the keyboard on the the customers desk.

Hum.
rock.gif
I wonder why it doesn't work?

Morale: Coffee might give you a boost in the morning, but it doesn't make the computer go any faster!
laugh.gif

dirt .. dust .. anything ..I couldnt wash off mah hands after a day of ..buildin n repair ..
wow.gif
. n a 0ccashional... splash of .. black kawffee
wink.gif

filled my keyboard with beer one night in college.... woke up the next morning and my keys were slightly sticky...... tipped the keyboard over and found almost an entire beer come flowing out....
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Hey, I love my keyboard.

When I can't sleep, and I'm sitting here late at night, I can just turn my keyboard over and shake it real good for a late night snack...
crazy.gif
blush.gif

I have quite a collection of paperclips, chips, assorted greasy bits and fries in my keyboard collection.

hair, dust...more hair, the occasional dried-up shaving cream streaks, sunflower seeds, bread crumbs....

Nothin much really....

Hey, we should all get together with our keyboards.
laugh.gif

Beer, chips, ice cream, sunflower seeds.... we could play video poker and snack.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back