I Want To Buy A "NICE 4-N-2-1 Exhaust"

CASH$$$$

Registered
<span style='color:red'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:arial'></span>I am looking to buy a nice 4-n-2-1 exhaust,preferably a MUZZY,YOSHIMURA,Or maybe a HINDLE,doesent matter if its used as long as its in good condition and no road rash....its going on my 2005 model bike,right now I just have the stock headder and mid pipe set-up with ART PRO RACE cannisters on it....they look sweet as hell and are great sounding but I think I want to go to a 4-n-2-1 set-up.....less weight and hoping to add somewhere between 5-12 horsepower.......I am going to be putting the ART stainless steel cannisters up for sale soon....I paid $500.00 for the pair and I would like $400.00 for them they sound sweet as hell and have a good deep powerfull tone...and they only have about 100 miles on them........SO IF ANYONE OUT THERE WANTS MY ART CANNISTERS HIT ME UP....OR IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS A NICE 4-N-2-1 EXHAUST THAT THEY ARE WANTING TO SELL LET ME KNOW AND SEND SOME PICTURES AND PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL MOUNTING HARDWEAR IS THERE.I WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO PIECE A EXHAUST SYSTEM TOGETHER....AND IF YOU WANT PICTURES OF THE ART CANNISTERS EMAIL ME AT SMACKKK_2001@LYCOS.COM......THANKS GUYS.....Stephen

call the shop I just got in a Muzzy oval carbon can. the customer wants to sell (he went turbo) clean 500.00 plus shipping unless you want to pick it up

Back