I think the thermometer is broken...

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
on my cage.

It says what it says, but it feels more like 110F.

Toasty.jpg

on my cage.

It says what it says, but it feels more like 110F.

Oh my, you better get inside and suck on some nice A/C air.

Now that's hot!:laugh:

It is 74° with a cool Ocean breeze AT HOME!

Bubba da cool hoon

Just wait, it gets better. Gotta get up north Very, VERY early, brother.

Okay, Ken...I'll send you 30 degrees of it, and everyone should be happy...

:rofl:

Just wait, it gets better. Gotta get up north Very, VERY early, brother.

I've heard that...

In fact, on my 2nd trip to the GC, in April, during National Parks Week, I met a sportbike rider at the gas station where I stopped to refuel.

He's invited me up to enjoy some of their 'twisties'.

Didn't previously know they had any, but it sounds like a very viable weekender.

Go up early Saturday morning, ride all day, spend the night, ride all day Sunday, then head home at dusk.

Dude....I didn't think San Diego got that hot.

I was there last year (for business) in July...I got on a plane in florida
and it was around 100+...got of the plane in San Diego and it was in the
70s with almost no humidity...I fell in love with the place.

Stayed that way for the 3 days I was there...

Dude....I didn't think San Diego got that hot.

I was there last year (for business) in July...I got on a plane in florida
and it was around 100+...got of the plane in San Diego and it was in the
70s with almost no humidity...I fell in love with the place.

It doesn't. I'm in Phoenix. :cry:

Tell you where there's 'no' humidity. It's right here. Dry as a bone.

I've lived in San Diego for 25 years. Cannot imagine calling any other place 'home'.

Tell you where there's 'no' humidity. It's right here. Dry as a bone.

Well just be happy it's dry. Summers around here get to be around 105-110 plus anywhere from 60-80% humidity.... I wouldn't mind the heat so much if it wasn't so freakin humid.

I've heard that...

In fact, on my 2nd trip to the GC, in April, during National Parks Week, I met a sportbike rider at the gas station where I stopped to refuel.

He's invited me up to enjoy some of their 'twisties'.

Didn't previously know they had any, but it sounds like a very viable weekender.

Go up early Saturday morning, ride all day, spend the night, ride all day Sunday, then head home at dusk.

The next time you wanna head up north to ride with him, just let me know and I will ride with you. I am always up for a ride up north. There is some beautiful scenery up there.

The next time you wanna head up north to ride with him, just let me know and I will ride with you. I am always up for a ride up north. There is some beautiful scenery up there.

Of course!!!

Okay...yesterday was HOT.

Today? Forecast is 111F.

Stick a fork in me. I'm done. :laugh:

Humidity is killing us down here. Temps are 90-93 degrees, but the "feels like" temps are 100-110. You can't walk outside without breaking into a instant sweat. I don't even want to go riding, that's how bad it is!

110 is nothing. Wait till you look at the thermometer at 10pm and it is still a 100 degrees outside. That is when you truly know that it is hot and it just sucks to live here.

It's supposed to be a little cooler today... Yesterday it reportedly got to 111F; today it's only going to be 108F. Whew! Relief! :laugh:

Madness, I tell ya.

Back