I Think its Christmas!

I hear ya..I bought a second daily rider just to try & self medicate...So far it's working!!!..Rolled the Monsta out a few days ago just to blow the dust off...Even almost took it for a Twist!..LOL....Yeak the 800's are sweet I think I can get a brand new set of 900's for 12 ish..are you getting the 800's off a wera board?

I hear ya..I bought a second daily rider just to try & self medicate...So far it's working!!!..Rolled the Monsta out a few days ago just to blow the dust off...Even almost took it for a Twist!..LOL....Yeak the 800's are sweet I think I can get a brand new set of 900's for 12 ish..are you getting the 800's off a wera board?

Not off the wera board, but thru a ca dealer, $7500

Not off the wera board, but thru a ca dealer, $7500

Wow thats a smokin deal..I would jump on that..ASAP!....NEW?

These were 12 something...But also had the internals upgraded Further.

DSC00387.jpg

Wow thats a smokin deal..I would jump on that..ASAP!....NEW?

These were 12 something...But also had the internals upgraded Further.

DSC00387.jpg
Working on the coin now!

Plus i will need new triples, but what the hell, its only money!

Work Harder!!..Get on it Son!! :beerchug:..Attack Racing did mine with 3 interchangeable offsets....Yup it's only money!..Can't take it with you so...:thumbsup:

Work Harder!!..Get on it Son!! :beerchug:..Attack Racing did mine with 3 interchangeable offsets....Yup it's only money!..Can't take it with you so...:thumbsup:

It funny you say Attack, i have found on On Cycle web site Attack clamps on clearance, they are not exactly what i need, but can be modified to the specs that i need!

It funny you say Attack, i have found on On Cycle web site Attack clamps on clearance, they are not exactly what i need, but can be modified to the specs that i need!

Hmmm are you sure mine had to be custom made since they are usually for a 1K not a busa...just make sure you do your homework too much $$$ involved to even cut 1 corner @ that point.

Hmmm are you sure mine had to be custom made since they are usually for a 1K not a busa...just make sure you do your homework too much $$$ involved to even cut 1 corner @ that point.

All ready have GMD Computrac of Boston looking into it for me. They have 3 different spacings available, as well as different stem lengths!

Cool Deal..Don't forget the different size mm tubes they are bigger than the norm!

Thanks I know!

At this level i dont want to get stuck with parts that no one else can use!

I hate aftermarket parts! AGHhh, well the Gilles Vario bars, with the risers, will not work!

They will work out ok with stock master cylinders, not my new Brembo rcs masters!
No Randy you can NOT have the Brembo masters!

So know i have all ready sold my PRM top clamp, and dont know what im going to do now!

Back