I saved a PM I wrote....now I wannna send

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Rev,,,,ninj...Cap...how do I send a PM that I wrote,then saved, but didnt send.....Its priceless stuff....

Good question RSD. I looked in "Your Messenger", but I couldn't see where it would go. There is a pull-down folder box that might be it. You've got me wondering now.
biggrin.gif

I tried saving a PM, and now I see what you mean. Maybe this will help the moderators figure it out.

When I tried the saving thing, it said it was saving it to "Your Notepad", but now that I come here to send it...I cant find where to access the notepad.

Wierd.
rock.gif

I found it
beerchug.gif

Look up at the top left corner of the page. You should see this:
[ Your Control Panel :: Log Out :: <span style='color:red'>Notes</span> :: New Posts ]

Then, in the window that opens up, just click on the "My Saved PM's" and it should be there.

I found it
beerchug.gif

Look up at the top left corner of the page.  You should see this:
[ Your Control Panel :: Log Out :: <span style='color:red'>Notes</span> :: New Posts ]

Then, in the window that opens up, just click on the "My Saved PM's" and it should be there.
I always wondered about the stuff by my name but never thought to check it out, so thanks for letting me know its useful lol

I found it
beerchug.gif

Look up at the top left corner of the page.  You should see this:

thx slower.....U da man.

I found it
beerchug.gif

Look up at the top left corner of the page. You should see this:

thx slower.....U da man.
No Problem RSD.

I read questions like that and then it becomes a quest to find out the answer. Just glad I could help.
biggrin.gif

Back