I need some help

When are you traveling. I will be out of town till wednesday the 23rd. I live right on 80 on the illinois iowa border.

Glad it is working out.
Well I got to the place I am staying and found out the owners daughter was lying trying to keep me from coming back when I arrived in town the owner of the house was waiting at the bus stop for me to pick me up and take me home. She through her daughter out. And the daughter got mad and started shid. So for me every thing is. Ok so know I can breath a little easier thank you guys for your support.
Posted via Mobile Device

Man things are just getting worse they cut my store hours and cut me to 2 days a week and they said it will be like that for a few months . So I asked for a transfer to one of our sacrament stores and they said they will do it and I found a store out there that will take me. So I am going back to cali I will be travinging during the week
Posted via Mobile Device

Man things are just getting worse they cut my store hours and cut me to 2 days a week and they said it will be like that for a few months . So I asked for a transfer to one of our Sacramento stores and they said they will do it and I found a store out there that will take me. So I am going back to cali I will be traveling during the week
Posted via Mobile Device

Back