I need some help

chevellesteve

Registered
ok guys i got screwed againe . after moving 3300 miles from CA to NH the people im staying with totally screwd me the called me today while im in CA visiting my daughter for her birthday to tell me that im getting thrown out when i get back in the morning . so i have to ride my bike to CA from NH. i, going to be riding back on highway 80 if any one can help with a place to stay or tell me where cheep hotels are along the way . i cant belive this shid is happening . give me a call or a email. my cell is 916 749 6321 and my email is stevejraymond@hotmail.com

well your not coming exactly through my neck of the woods and my place is small and in the not so great neighborhood of san jose but feel free to crash on the couch man if you need a place to store the bike I have a spot that is under lock and key and has cameras if you need that too. Sorry to hear bro

What were you looking at doing in NH? What kind of needs? In other words do you have to leave NH or do you want to? Maybe alternative places etc?

Last edited:
wow that sucks... one piece of advise... although sometimes this backfires due to the hotel being booked to capacity... but your best bet is to get to the hotel after 9pm that way they will be happy just to fill another room for the night and are much more willing to be flexible with the price.... never take no for an answer and try to have an idea of how much your willing to spend ahead of time so when they say 119.99 you can shoot back with... how about 79.99 they will usually take it because its better then just having an empty room for the night.... plus one other good tip seeing your going across country try to stay at the same chain the entire time that way you can explain your situation and they might give you a discount for being a repeat customer... best of luck my man

wow that sucks... one piece of advise... although sometimes this backfires due to the hotel being booked to capacity... but your best bet is to get to the hotel after 9pm that way they will be happy just to fill another room for the night and are much more willing to be flexible with the price.... never take no for an answer and try to have an idea of how much your willing to spend ahead of time so when they say 119.99 you can shoot back with... how about 79.99 they will usually take it because its better then just having an empty room for the night.... plus one other good tip seeing your going across country try to stay at the same chain the entire time that way you can explain your situation and they might give you a discount for being a repeat customer... best of luck my man

Him smart ^ Thats good advice. RSD.

don't personally know anyone in that area you could also see if any local hotels will give you a lower monthly rate instead.

I have a job in portsmouth and I would like to stay if I can find a place to live
Posted via Mobile Device

Before you pull up stakes AGAIN...I would see if you can find another place.

It would be worth getting a cheap room for a week or a month and see
what you can work out.

Let's see if any of our members can help out with space before you give up a job. They are hard to find these days. Portsmouth you would be good from Portland Maine, MA, possibly RI. Obviosly you are not in a position to afford an apartment or you would be doing so. Maybe a rent a room in someone's home etc.

if your looking to stay check out Craigslist they always have postings of rooms for rent.... usually alot cheaper then staying in a motel..

if you need a place to stop over im south of 80 off 70 in kansas but feel free to crash at my place on your trip

What happened to the 30 day rule!? Did you have your belongings in the house you're being thrown out of? And belongings constitute as anything, like clothes, furniture, etc. Anything showing that you already live there and /or have been sleeping there.

If so....then by law...they can not make/evict you leave for a minimum of 30 days from you being served in writing.

Well I got to the place I am staying and found out the owners daughter was lying trying to keep me from coming back when I arrived in town the owner of the house was waiting at the bus stop for me to pick me up and take me home. She through her daughter out. And the daughter got mad and started shid. So for me every thing is. Ok so know I can breath a little easier thank you guys for your support.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back