I need a pc3r map

cache

Banned
02 bus, muzzys, k&n(soon to be bmc), small airbox mod....

powercommander site has a map, but does NOT adjust timing.. anybody have one with timing adjust too? I won't be able to get it on a dyno for a month, so any help would be appreciated!

Unless you change cams or go to racing fuel, there is really no advantage to changing your timing.

JC

Johnnycheese - please surprise me. If there's something you know, please share it with us.

Since I have the PC3r, I can check it out myself if you give us the info. How about some details.

Much appreciated,
Johncal

add 5 degree at 2-5-10-20% throttle in the 2-4K cells
in the 100% throttle take out 1 degree in the 4-11K cells

This is for a PC3R only with NO TRE

I'll give it a try since there is no rain...
laugh.gif

Cache did you try the available map???If so did you notice any results???I'm installing the Muzzy Stainless...Let me know something...And when you get it dyno'd if you get a better map share it...

STUNNAH you know I will share it with you....

soon as I get home to try it........ right now I'm only home on the weekends.

Cache did you try the available map???If so did you notice any results???
I did try the available map from powercommander's site.
The only difference I noticed was a meaner growl. It did NOT make me go any faster at the track. In fact, I ran a bit slower.
It needs to be tuned properly. I will have that done by Buzzard in the next couple weeks. He has a dyno250 and just got a sniffer. He will get it all setup soon as he winds down from his trip to Sturgis.... hehe......
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Finally got my new pipe...I went with the Stainless header and aluminum can...Man I sounds great...Had the zero map in and it was cool...Loaded the available map and the bike was sluggish...So reloaded the zero map and went down a bar in each category, seems to be O.K. for now...Major improvement over the 2Bros slipons...

the available map sucks big time. ran slower.

did some changes via jchz' suggestions. will find out tomorrow at the track, and will let you know.

I will get a true map made in the next 2 weeks...... THAT will be nice.

did some changes via jchz' suggestions. will find out tomorrow at the track, and will let you know.

Yeah let me know about the ignition adjustment...I install the TRE so I would have to take it off for any ignition changes...

Yeah let me know about the ignition adjustment...I install the TRE so I would have to take it off for any ignition changes...
so if you have a PC3r why would you need a TRE?

Johnnycheese,

I'm not on the technical side...However I had always thought what you stated in your last post...So in essense what your saying is that the pc3r with the proper ignition setting will over ride the 02 restrictor...That is what your saying, right???

No it will do the timing parts and fuel part so there is no need for the band-aid of the TRE.

That said...
IF you are going to peg the limiter in 6th then I would get the switchable one and only use it when needed.
In other word why have two things working against each other??

I thought about disconnecting mine until I get the map made.... BUT!!!!
it is so much smoother through the rpms, has my et's very consistent. need that for this coming saturday.... $500 to first place in superbike competition. last time was only 10 bikes for that series. $1000 for pro mod first place!
wish me luck.................

I thought about disconnecting mine until I get the map made.... BUT!!!!
it is so much smoother through the rpms, has my et's very consistent. need that for this coming saturday....  $500 to first place in superbike competition. last time was only 10 bikes for that series. $1000 for pro mod first place!
wish me luck.................
welll?:super:??? results?:super:

Back