I made it

dbf82

Registered
Not sure if anyone cares:laugh: But I made it to California from South Dakota. I love it out here:cheerleader: Hopefully I get to meet some peeps from the Org.

Awesome!! There are plenty of oRg members in CA, so I'm sure you'll meet a few! :thumbsup:

Why Oxnard? I lived in Ventura for 26 years. I am there about once a month visiting friends and family.

Welcome to Cali, bro! Of course we care!

Unfortunately, as far as 'regular riding' goes, it'll be tough for us SD guys to see you frequently, but we get together as a SoCal group a couple of times/year and ride as a group.

Post up some pix so we know who's joined us.

Also...did you have any problems registering your 'busa here in Cali after having had it in another state? Curious.

Welcome to the land of "We Can't Balance Our Budget" (even with the World's 5th Largest Economy).

In spite of the foregoing, we all seem to love it here. :beerchug:

Your in Oxnard, thats cool. I was stationed in Port Hueneme while i was in NMCB 5, i liked it out there plenty of good riding thats for sure.

Yeah I'm in Oxnard. I like it here. My wife is from here and she's gonna be stationed in Korea for a year. I'm taking care of my 8 month old son while preparing to join NFL training camp next year. Also, there is a Ruff Ryders chapter here so its very convenient for me. There's plenty of time to meet and greet but I hope it happens before I leave in a year. As far as registering my bike in Cali, I won't have to do that till March...but I hope its not a pain in my arse:moon: I plan on rolling down to San Diego in a couple months; hopefully I'll see a couple of you guys down there. Okay, sorry for boring everyone:beerchug:

Back