I\'m finally a Busa owner!!!

G

After selling my 97 XX I thought I would be able to wait until next spring for the new 2000 models. Well the right deal came around and I had to take hold of it. 99 black and grey with only 800 miles bought in july of this year. All stock now but with it came a Yoshi titanium race pipe and Dynojet box still brand new in the box! There was also a 15 and 16 tooth sprocket thrown into the deal. All this for 9500. The guy who had it just bought a new house and needed some money, but I'm sure he will have something new next spring.

The pipe isn't for sale, sorry. It will go on soon after I get some stock dyno numbers first. After the pipe and dynojet, the other mods will start. I too would like about 200 normally aspirated rwhp on pump gas, unless a turbo turns out to be the better way to go.

Kawabuser: I will have it on the road for Sunday, but most likely will be in Hartford on some kind of a toy run with a bunch of my friends that are going. If not I will try to be at Marcus Diary.
Ninjaknight: If you we're asking me if I saw the ZX-12, yes I did and even IF and I do mean IF it is faster, Kawasaki is nowhere near the fit and finish the Suzuki has. Honda of course ranks #1 in this area but the Busa is not far behind. Kawi has always had cheap looking bikes! Take a look at a 9R next to a 900RR and the difference is amazing. If the 12R turns out to be faster it will still never look as "clean" as the Busa or other Hondas.

congrats buddy....gonna poung the street of indy with me some ?my micron pipe and pcII should be here tuesday....see ya at s&s !!!

>>RPM
Ain't she lovely. I've got a black/grey Busa and spent half an hour just sitting and staring at it the other day. I know it's a bit sad but I enjoyed every minute of it.

This bike truly is the dog's bollox.

Have fun.
Regards

Congrats,good price,now all you need is a pit bull front and rear motorcycle stand/jack for cleaning the chain and basic motorcycle tuneup and tire work.Don't forget a tank bra to keep the scratches of the gas tank and maybe alittle airdam bra to keep the road grim and small rocks from scratching it.Good Luck and good catch.

And don't forget to take just a regular bra with you in the hump.

I've found the Wonderbra in a 34c is best.

This in case one of the many women who will now throw themselves at you because of your Busa is not wearing a bra and needs one to go riding with you on bumpy roads.

Be prepared to be accosted.

Welcome aboard guy, I have the black grey model myself. I think you are gonna be very happy with it. I like the looks myself and have never talked to anyone on the street that doesn't like it. It's a sweet bike and the best for sure, enjoy it.

Yeah I'll bet they are falling all over you Dirty Pete. You are such a loser a bra in your hump.

Did you hear about the ZX-12? Gadson took it for a ride he calls it the predator. What are you idiots going to do when a better looking, faster bike comes out.

Too bad did a good job changing this site. He won because he made you all look stupid! Hahahahahahaha Now you have a nanny!!!

RPM--Good move, I have the Black/Grey and still feel that is the best color combo out including the 2000 colors.
Handle with respect
Bob

Back