I know a great tuner for those near SEATTLE

El Gato

Registered
I spent two years in Seattle for my job, and I bought my Busa when I was stationed there. I'm in HellA, Kalifornia now.

For all those guys / gals in the Seattle area, or who are willing to go to Seattle for a good dyno tune, or any sort of bike work, I know the best mechanic / tuner in the Northwest.

I got turned onto him when my local dealership admitted that their mechanics lacked the expertise to do some more complicated mods that I wanted, and I soon started going to him for everything- from advanced tuning to basic maintenance.

Anyway, his name is Dave Lanigan, and he has a website:

http://www.speeddealermotors.com/

I warn you, Dave is a busy guy, if he's not building team-sponsored race bikes, or on his dyno, he's out trackside with some of his sponsored riders. He has no shortage of work.
But, if you give him a call, he will get back to you, and his rates are the same or cheaper than a dealership.

The reason I am spouting about him on this board is not to help his business- he has plenty to keep him busy- it's just that he is an honest mechanic who knows what he's doing, and won't steer you wrong- and those qualities are often hard to find in a good motorcycle mechanic. If I was still living in the Seattle area I would still be a loyal customer of his.

If he asks how you found him, you can tell him that a former customer of his on this board gave you his contact info, and if he is still curious, just tell him that Mark in L.A. with the 'Busa gave you his name.

I have 22 years of riding under my belt, and I have taken my bike to a mechanic for almost everything, and I have to say that Dave is the best.

Anyway, if you are near Seattle and want to get anything done to your bike- from maintenance to Dyno tuning, to complete builds, Dave is THE guy to go to.

Cheers,

Mark

Back