I hope this is not a repost. I found it hilarious!

7be8995a-a9b7-48f2-9d09-669e53db7953.jpeg

This is not a charger either, at least not here.

View attachment 1677139

Ahhh you sepos, if it wasn't made in America it doesn't exist :D

That's an Crysler RT Charger, E49 , circa 1970. 265 straight six . They almost won the Bathurst 1000 race against the 351 Ford GTHO's but they didn't have the legs down conrod straight.

American Reacts to AUSSIE MOPAR! E49 Charger HEMI Six​

That's an Crysler RT Charger, E49 , circa 1970. 265 straight six . They almost won the Bathurst 1000 race against the 351 Ford GTHO's but they didn't have the legs down conrod straight.

Well.....Dodge was an American company when a car like this was made afterall......

Straight six, and they wonder why it wouldn't outrun a 351 Ford?

Some interesting cars came out of Australia....the newer Pontiac GTO that we didn't here was a great looking car...

GTO.jpg

I said “here” and what’s a sepo?

I said “here” and what’s a sepo?
Actually you said, "This is not a charger either, at least not here." I know I know, it's a fine point, but I have just noticed over the years that the sepos tend to focus on US achievements and ignore what's happening offshore. A pity since there are some amazing achievements and races over here. As for sepo, that's an term of endearment, referring to "separatists", not in anyway to be offensive but to distinguish you from the rest of the British colonies that didn't break away :laugh:
Of course we're all in the same western club, have been for a 100 years and more. Japan's in the club too thankfully. Imagine if they embargoed Hayabusa parts :crazy:

Back