I have the NET-NANNY's (Revlis) new ava

Ohhh, So now we're talking about Mama's Huh?  Man Don't make me ride up there!!!!...Uh wait lets see...

Tampa To--->Port Alberni...(Took a Guess)
Total Estimated Time:            Total Distance: 3399.54 miles
80 hours, 17 minutes

Well if i do enough of this   and loose my job, I might just come on up there and uh lay the Pimp hand down all personally like...Hell 80 Hours... wait 80 hours...never mind...You Got lucky man... :laugh:
Hey Rubba, I got yer back, dude. I'll intercept him comin' through GA.  :cool:
hee hee hee....thx BT . Rev, dont go messin' with the law .

"People start messin' with the law and all hell breaks loose".

Class, anyone....that was a line in a movie . A movie made right in MonsterSpeedFreak's back yard . Well, sort of.
Filmed in Hope B.C. It starred....S S ....

class...anyone...

Ohhh, So now we're talking about Mama's Huh?  Man Don't make me ride up there!!!!...Uh wait lets see...

Tampa To--->Port Alberni...(Took a Guess)
Total Estimated Time:            Total Distance: 3399.54 miles
80 hours, 17 minutes

Well if i do enough of this   and loose my job, I might just come on up there and uh lay the Pimp hand down all personally like...Hell 80 Hours... wait 80 hours...never mind...You Got lucky man... :laugh:
Hey Rubba, I got yer back, dude. I'll intercept him comin' through GA.  :cool:
hee hee hee....thx BT . Rev, dont go messin' with the law .

"People start messin' with the law and all hell breaks loose".

Class, anyone....that was a line in a movie . A movie made right in MonsterSpeedFreak's back yard . Well, sort of.
Filmed in Hope B.C.   It starred....S S ....

class...anyone...
You are one hardcore entertainment buff aren't ya Rubba........you seem to know a line from every song, tv show, and movie ever produced.......you should be out ridin instead of watchin the tube dude. :thumbsup: :super:

Maybe.... "Cobra" ...no, I doubt it. Too many movies where SS plays as the law enforcer. I give up. What's the answer ? ...

You are one hardcore entertainment buff aren't ya Rubba........you seem to know a line from every song, tv show, and movie ever produced.......you should be out ridin instead of watchin the tube dude.
Wutchoo talkin' 'bout Willis....hee hee hee

I ride almost everyday . If its not raining I'm out doin' it.

20,000 clicks this season,so far, and I was gone part of the summer in Cali .

My beauty and me like to watch flicks from our collection,as opposed to TV .
My TV knowledge is old . When me and my brother would watch as kids . TV sucks these days . Dont watch any .
The music knowledge is mostly old stuff too.
But hey....wtf....gotta do somethin' Nov-Feb .

Man you aint kidding about TV Blowing chunks...It's the reality shows that really convinced me that America is going to hell in a handbasket. I mean these show ARE POPULAR? WTF? This means there are folks out there anxiously waiting to tune in? Bah! Makes my skin crawl...
There is one or saving graces though. Speedchannel, and of course The Learning Channel, History, Discovery, Discovery Science, Discovery Civilization, And National Geographic channels tend to be the saving grace. Well and the Simpsons of course. DO'h :eek:

Back