I have another iron horse in the stable

slimshady

Registered
Just got it yesterday. What a great ride. I would post pics of both bikes (07 M109 & 06 Hayabusa) but I dont know how. Everytime I try I get an icon that tells me that my picture is too large. I could use some help.

I took a M109 for a test ride last summer. While I'm not a cruiser kid of guy, I gotta tell you that bike was impressive!!! The torque & power are unbelieable! What color did you get? To post the pic, use paint or some other program to resize then post. GOTTA HAVE THE PICS!!!!!!!

Rode an M109 during bikeweek....SWEET RIDE
super.gif

The LE is badass
bowdown.gif

Go into Microsoft Paint and under 'Image', click 'Stretch/Skew' and adjust the 100% sizes to about 40% and you should be okay. Board has a max size for images being loaded.

If you have windows XP then go here,
http://www.microsoft.com/windows....ys.mspx
Download and install Image Resizer, just scroll down its on the right side. Once installed you can go to the folder that has the pics you want to post, right click on them and select resize, then choose small it will save another copy of your pic with the word "small" added to the name of the orignal pic. Now when you go to post your pic just choose the one with small in its name! All done!

Back