I got to ride this!!

Ranger

Registered
It was an adrenalin rush indeed, parallel to that of accelerating on the Busa. Except the ride only lasted 20 or 30 seconds, I can ride the Busa all day!
beerchug.gif

Cedar Point Top Fuel Dragster ride!

top_thrill_dragster_18.jpg

top_thrill_dragster_07.jpg

That thing is a BLAST!!! I love watching the people at the start!

...and people whine about hot coffee spilled in there crotch....

"Honey!! That ride made me STERILE!!!'

I have free falled from 10,500 ft couple times...... It was tame compared to the top dragster at Cedar point... pulse increases just thinking about it.
worth the trip.

Is my favorite ride at Cedar Point .... (incidentally it was the worlds tallest coaster @ 420' in 2003-2004)

CP has a collection of some of the best coasters any where... Millennium Force will make you pee your pants if you are sensitive to high places....

More FYI fun facts..
laugh.gif
A top fuel car goes from 0 to 100 mph in under 60 feet in about .800 second..

vw_fast.jpg

hows your "fast" doing?
smile.gif

kingda ka at six flags great adventure in jersey, same thing
wow that one kicks TopThrill's azz.... 456' at 128mph ?? yeeehaww!

Do they have the same warning about "The train may fail to make it over the top loop, if this happens do not panic, you will be returned safely to the platform" ??

Last edited by a moderator:
My kids and all of their friends luv King da ka. I always tell them you've got to be in the first row or forget it!  
beerchug.gif
I always tell them it's like being on a bike during 1st and some of 2nd gear. The only difference is that with the ride all of your acceleration is at the start while on a bike it just keeps pulling n pulling.

I still prefer nitro though...

Back