I don't like this HayaBusa Review

Bobby B

Registered
This video baffles me. It's like giving the most sharpest, most beautiful Samurai sword to Kindergartner

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobby wat wud u expect coming from a guy who states he uses the back brake to stop and use to ride a 600......:whistle:

OMG! That guy has so little riding experience, he doesn't belong on a Hayabusa. Seriously, listening to the voice over made me cringe.

He admitted he was terrified - so what kind of review did you expect?

He bashed it almost every way he could. Oh well - maybe it will keep others like him form buying one
as he is surly not ready for the ultimate sport bike on the planet.

I couldn't finish the vid. After being on it for just a few seconds he knew he didn't like it...What is he, 4'9"? The reach to the bars is (worse) than his R6? He's surprised at engine braking in first gear? Who lets (off) in first gear? Sounded like he let off before shifting every time. I was in a car once with a female driver who did that. Just before shifting she let off the gas so the car lurched and (then) she pushed in the clutch. He rode it maybe 35 mph but it will easily do a hundred in first?
Oh his God and oh his goodness, it ain't a GSXR1300 either! Try crossing Nevada at a buck forty on your R6.

I like this review better! Opposite end of the spectrum

Way better,actually a pretty damned good review.:beerchug:

(on a different note,don't know why Suzuki[in 7 years]hasn't gotten around to changing those 1300 stickers on the tail to 1340 :dunno:)

This video baffles me. It's like giving the most sharpest, most beautiful Samurai sword to Kindergartner

That maroon needs to get lumped up for a stupid review like that,if he lived around here I'd give him something to review...:laugh:

I couldn't watch more than a few minutes. "Pajama Boy Meets Busa" should have been the title. Why is it that I feel like this review is a 'snapshot' of how our country is going? Do any of you feel the same way? Maybe a better title would have been "Pu$$y Boy Rides Busa (Or Vise Versa)".

Back