I didn't know everyone had.....

MST1TED

Registered
a busa for sale, I was trying to sale my bike to even out the cash flow till some of these hard times pass....but it seems that the market is flooded with not just bikes but hayabusas. I've seen them on none busa sites I visit,
I've seen them in trader rags, on corners and in yards, craigslist, the org and of course dealerships. Right now I can point you to 27 used hayabusas gen1 & gen2 just in northeast Oklahoma...yes I've been counting 5 of them sit less than 3 miles from my front door. Anyway the prices are getting driven into the toilet. you couldn't touch these bikes last year for what owners are letting them go for. I may just say fugg it ride out the storm and keep mine!

I am going through the same thing. I got hosed by the dealer that I bought mine from and the payment is killing me. With the amount of time, sweat, and $$$$$$ I have into it, I will never recover more that a 1/4 of it. I am begining to think that this was a very bad investment and should have kept my Mustang.

DSC_1938.JPG

With the reduction in production, the prices here in so. alabama the prices remain high, I have seen used 08 busas for more than I paid for mine new, don't know what to tell ya, but good luck..:beerchug:

I'm gonna hang on to mine as long as I can. There's not that many for sale here in south Ga. Not that I've seen anyway.

With the reduction in production, the prices here in so. alabama the prices remain high, I have seen used 08 busas for more than I paid for mine new, don't know what to tell ya, but good luck..:beerchug:

I saw an o&b 08 last week $8500, mine is a gen1 and those are selling for a song & a dance around here regardless of miles or mods.

am riding mine too till the worst comes to the worst. it'll hurt the bank if they repo the darn thing.

I would agree, the market is flooded right now it's a great time to get
alot for a little if you got the $$$
Posted via Mobile Device

Back