I "did it" to myself.No,not "that"....Perverts.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Last week I took my beautiful unscathed pristine Ram 3500 diesel and backed into a 6 inch thick steel post. The post didn't do anythig wrong really,it was there protecting a chain link fence.(like the wheel stops and high curb weren't enough.)???

O'well,my bad. 300.oo deductible,loss of self-esteem,no truck for a few days,wasted time,etc.

But you know what...It may well be worth it. Why you ask.???

Lets all say it together.....

"RENTAL CAR ABUSE" :whistle: :ssad: :nono:

RSD.

Get yourself a GoPro so we can see video of this exciting new adventure known as "RCA" :rofl:

i'd really hate to see how your going to abuse that rental Rub, have fun:thumbsup:

I watched my new Civic Si slide down my driveway by itself and into a tree this winter, busted the spoiler & scraped the bumper... I got out to get ashes for traction, tires were ~hot, melted themselves freeafter about 2-3 min..... I hate it when that happens!

that sucks and sorry to hear. you should consider picking up a rearview camera for your rig. helpful with parking and avoid mowing down kids or dogs.

that sucks and sorry to hear. you should consider picking up a rearview camera for your rig. helpful with parking and avoid mowing down kids or dogs.

Good idea.I woner if some wiz-kid could hook it up to my already exsisting 7 inch display (DVD,CD,GPS).

I definately don't want to mow down any dogs. :laugh:

RSD.

I feel I have let you folks down.:hide: I didn't even get a chance to get to the rental place before the repair shop called to say my black beast was ready. (they had pre-ordered the parts and were waiting for me to drop of my truck). I was looking to get a Mustang to act like a show off for Michelle(assuming she still has her's).

Sorry folks, Bad Andy, Bad.:spank:

She's back and all purdy again. Brand new shiny bumper and step plate. :thumbsup:

RSD.

ram1.jpg

ram2.jpg

ram3.jpg

like your environmental front impact padding for your Road Kill:laugh:

Thanks Bro. It's awesome for stopping blood n' gut's getting to my Radiator which could lead to over heating. And if it's just a little critter,sqirrel,racoon,frog or small toddler:laugh: they have a chance of just bouncing right off.

RSD.

I was looking to get a Mustang to act like a show off for Michelle(assuming she still has her's).

I do still have Tess; she's 18, has 200,000 miles or so (odometer stopped working last Sept), and runs like a champ, sounds frickin' awesome and makes me happy no matter what's going on in my life...

I'm not obsessed though :whistle:

I do still have Tess; she's 18, has 200,000 miles or so (odometer stopped working last Sept), and runs like a champ, sounds frickin' awesome and makes me happy no matter what's going on in my life...

I'm not obsessed though :whistle:

Not to critisize,but should a girls car not have a man's name...Oh..say like maybe...mmmm Ceasar. LOL.

Dont worry about the broken odometer,that will be great for re-sale value,just get it fixed prior to selling. :rofl:

Rubb Her-The-Wrong-Way

First thing that came to mind was Mel Gibson and the dually in Lethal Weapon! :laugh:

Back