HRH Di, Dan and 00BusaTX are on the way!

What a day! Diana rode over 150 miles then rode two--up with my on a spirited dragon run that included a night run on the way back.

No pics, sorry.
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad you guys made it safe! I'll be rolling in sometime wednesday early evening! Looking forward to a good cigar!

Looking forward to it. Also brought some scotch for sipping
Posted via Mobile Device

Getting a plan together for Day 2
Posted via Mobile Device

Anyone know if we need firewood for the firepit or is it furnished by the Phillips? I can stop and buy some if we need it.

It looked like the little shed by the fire pit had wood in it. I think we are okay.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Day 2 was almost 200 more miles. We did the dragon. Foothils parkway, Gatlinberg and back.

Diana did great on the 6. She needs a dragon sticker for her bike now.

Day 2 was almost 200 more miles. We did the dragon. Foothils parkway, Gatlinberg and back.

Diana did great on the 6. She needs a dragon sticker for her bike now.

Hope we get to ride the dragon together Dan and Di...then i will give you a Dragon Coin...Keep it with you at all times cuz the person without theirs, Buys the BEER!!! :laugh:

Warning - it's a...let's say leisurely.
..Dragon run when I ride.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

We're on the road again headed back home about an hour out of Nashville. GPS says we'll be there 6:24 CDT but add another hour or so for stops.

I have to say this was one of my favorite Bashes.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

i'm glad to hear you had a great time, can't wait to see and ride with you guys again! :beerchug:

Back