HR 6666

Video
So I get how that can be read abs I don't usually speak on anything such as this but by opening it fully and reading it I take as just another way for then to pass out grants and money. Aside from the title I don't see anything to make me feel they're trying to test everyone. And I might be speaking completely off topic as I didn't watch the video and just don't watch anything like that as I think that a lot of social media is the main issue. Take into consideration u thinking civid is some type of hoax and the fact that YouTube was the initial release of "horrifying" wuhan videos

So I get how that can be read abs I don't usually speak on anything such as this but by opening it fully and reading it I take as just another way for then to pass out grants and money. Aside from the title I don't see anything to make me feel they're trying to test everyone. And I might be speaking completely off topic as I didn't watch the video and just don't watch anything like that as I think that a lot of social media is the main issue. Take into consideration u thinking civid is some type of hoax and the fact that YouTube was the initial release of "horrifying" wuhan videos
If you believe everything you’ve heard about 19 and that at least somewhere in the whole story you didn’t think WTF then that’s ok.Im not gonna insult anyone on a public forum man.
But when every death is a covid 19 death it sets alarm bells ringing for me.Why would they do this?Because the real numbers don’t add up......they don’t add up to be labelled a pandemic either.They wouldn’t be playing with the numbers otherwise.
And I hope you’re right that they don’t go into people residences testing people....it does mention people’s residences in that HR6666 that I posted though so here’s hoping.

If you believe everything you’ve heard about 19 and that at least somewhere in the whole story you didn’t think WTF then that’s ok.Im not gonna insult anyone on a public forum man.
But when every death is a covid 19 death it sets alarm bells ringing for me.Why would they do this?Because the real numbers don’t add up......they don’t add up to be labelled a pandemic either.They wouldn’t be playing with the numbers otherwise.
And I hope you’re right that they don’t go into people residences testing people....it does mention people’s residences in that HR6666 that I posted though so here’s hoping.
Hi. I would think that is a democratic bill? If it is it will help the children.You do like helping child? You do not want to hurt children do you.

Really with all the paranoid people they decided that bill 6666 should be this. I mean couldn't they have made one more bill so that this bill is 6667 hahaha.

Freedom for who from what?

Geebus man, were you born yesterday? :laugh: Hanoi, north Vietnam and their backers, Red China as it was known then, were pissed that the country was divided into two countries. They wanted communism (their politics) to spread all the way down past Vung Tau which included Saigon. We were there ostensibly to (guard against the spread of communism) and to back the south Vietnam regime who favored our involvement financially. The real reasons we were there would take a lot of time to lay out here.

Back