how to know you almost ran out of fuel

ya know how much space would a little bit of 1/4 fuel line take up in the ole tool kit? ya know for those just in case times when your buddy has more fuel than you do:laugh:

Semi, you better treat lucy to a wash and wax and oil change for getting your butt there:thumbsup:

ya know how much space would a little bit of 1/4 fuel line take up in the ole tool kit? ya know for those just in case times when your buddy has more fuel than you do:laugh:

Semi, you better treat lucy to a wash and wax and oil change for getting your butt there:thumbsup:

that's a great idea, i'm sure Busawhipped wouldn't mind me siphoning a gallon or two from his tank :laugh:

i did better than that, she just got new rubber on both ends along with some fresh Motul and a filter :beerchug:

that's a great idea, i'm sure Busawhipped wouldn't mind me siphoning a gallon or two from his tank :laugh:

i did better than that, she just got new rubber on both ends along with some fresh Motul and a filter :beerchug:

awesome:thumbsup:

I could have shared a 1/2 gal with you.

Back