HOW MUCH CORRECTION DOES A STOCK BUSA NEED?

TAZEONE

Registered
I just got a speedohealer and wanted to know, so that I could input that into the online calculator.
I have heard from most people that the speedo is off by almost 10% on Suzuki's in general, but I want the hayabusa.org pro's to tell me.

what is more accurate? +8% +5% or +10%?

<!--EDIT|TAZEONE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086002622 -->

Must depend on bike, I used mileage markers on expressway (stopped and reset odometer at first one and stopped 10 miles later and my bike went 20 feet past marker and was right on.

thanks guys as usual

OOPS!

WELL HOW OFF IS THE ODOMETER?
OR IS IT OFF AT ALL ON STOCK?

<!--EDIT|TAZEONE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086026493 -->

Ninja Eater please give me some of your Great knowledge, How does the odometer work if not off speedometer. I'm under the assumption that if I go 60 miles an hour I will go 1 mile do you figure it a different way??

Tazeone,
I recently purchased the SpeedoHealer, and the support rep told me to use 8% as the default error. I also changed the front sprocket, but I think 8% is too high (measured against my wife in our car).

I think 7% would be a better starting point.

By the way, did you get the V2 version of the SpeedoHealer? If you did, what do you think of the max speed feature? I'm kinda diggin' on it.

Hi guys... my first post after a LOOOOONG time...
Had a power test on my bike some months ago and on top speed it had an 8,4% error. I don't know if the power commander center had an accurate speedometer, but it looks by the previous posts that you can try between 7 and 8%

Back